At Ness engineering, we specialise in the provision and installation of work site facilities, whether you just need assistance with hooking up services or the full provision of site welfare & plant.
We can provide assistance with the design and planning of your site set up, including sizing of generators and bulk fuel tanks, sizing of toilet blocks and bulk waste tanks, design and specification of wireless internet solutions for areas that do not have 4G coverage.
We can offer a full turnkey solution including supply and installation of site cabins or modular buildings, M&E installations, CCTV systems and site security access systems.
We can also carry out all ongoing maintenance, this would include PPM’s, PAT testing, alarm testing, cleaning services, Electrical Installation Condition Reports (EICR), generator servicing, water supply testing recording, legionella control, emergency lighting, F-Gas regulation servicing to HVAC equipment, servicing of water and waste tanks, provision of a range of waste skips, drainage maintenance including jetting and camera surveys.
We operate a 24HRS a day, 365 days a year, on-call facility for our Maintenance contracted customers.
- Air Conditioning
- Cleaning Services
- Data Systems and Distribution
- Electrical Installations
- Emergency Lighting
- External Lighting
- Fire/Intruder Alarms.
- Fuelling Of Generator Bulk Tanks.
- Generator Hire and Installs, Including Generator Plant, Bulk Tanks, Distribution and Cabling, Earthing and Ongoing Servicing Of All Plant.
- Internal Fit Out Works
- Joinery Works
- PAT Testing
- Plant Hire
- Portable Chemical Toilet Hire
- Security Cabin and Entrance Barrier Solutions
- Servicing of Water and Waste Tanks
- Site Cabins and Modular Buildings
- Skip hire
- Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)
Wireless Broadband Systems